Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to users of this website (“Site”). By using this Site, you accept and agree to these terms.
BrAshA-T Ataxia-Telangiectasia Limited (ACN 128 998 425) and its associated entities (“BrAshA-T”) reserves the right to change these terms at any time. Please check these terms at regular intervals for any changes. Your continued use of the Site following any change to these terms will be deemed acceptance of those changes.
Use of the Site
You must not distribute through the Site any inappropriate communication in any form. Inappropriate communications include obscene, harassing, pornographic, abusive, slanderous, racist, defamatory, vulgar, threatening or offensive material.
By emailing materials to BrAshA-T, you grant BrAshA-T a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual licence to use, modify, reproduce, distribute or otherwise deal with those materials in any manner which BrAshA-T deems appropriate. In addition, you agree to waive all “moral rights” (as defined in the Copyright Act) in those materials.
You must not collect email addresses listed on this Site for any purposes connected with the production of marketing or email databases.
Restriction on Use
This Site is provided for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not use the Site for any commercial purposes. You must not transmit or attempt to transmit any data, code or other material of any kind to this Site that contains a virus or other harmful component.
Ownership of materials on the Site
Unless otherwise indicated, BrAshA-T owns, or is licensed to use, all intellectual property (including without limitation copyright, trade mark and designs) subsisting in the materials on the Site. BrAshA-T authorises you to reproduce and download the materials exclusively for non-commercial personal use in the intended manner. You may not copy, reuse, reproduce, republish, frame, post, upload, distribute, transmit, adapt, broadcast, or modify in any way all or any part of the material contained on this Site without BrAshA-T’s prior written permission unless expressly permitted by law.
All names, logos and trade marks use on this Site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Site should be interpreted as granting any rights to use or distribute any names, logos or trademarks, without the express written agreement of BrAshA-T or the relevant owners. Nothing displayed on the Site should be construed as granting any licence or rights to use any name, logo or trademark without the express written permission of BrAshA-T or the relevant owners.
Information and services at the Site
BrAshA-T updates the Site from time to time, however BrAshA-T makes no representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information or services at the Site. All information and services are provided on the basis that you undertake the responsibility for assessing their accuracy and that you rely on them entirely at your own risk.
All information and services at the Site are provided on an “as is” basis.
To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, BrAshA-T excludes all terms, conditions and representations, express or implied. Any liability of BrAshA-T under these terms and conditions, under any other provisions that by law cannot be excluded or that are not otherwise excluded under this clause is, where permitted by law, limited at the option of BrAshA-T to the resupply of the relevant information or services. In no event will BrAshA-T be liable for any consequential or indirect loss, and in any event any loss of profits or data, incurred by you in relation to use of the Site.
Access to the Site
BrAshA-T does not warrant that access to the Site will be uninterrupted, or that the services offered on the Site will be error-free. BrAshA-T reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue any feature on this Site, hours of availability and equipment or software required for access.
Secure Credit Card Transactions
All credit card transactions are made on an encrypted HTTPS server using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) transport mechanism using 256-bit SSL encryption.
We do not store your credit card details on any of our servers, and use the secure MasterCard Internet Gateway Service to process your transactions.
Terms of Trade
If you order products or services, or make a donation, from us through this Site, the following conditions apply (in addition to, and to the extent these conditions are consistent with, any terms or conditions relating to these products or services appearing elsewhere on our web pages):
- Your order is an offer to buy products or services, or to make a donation, which we may accept, in whole or in part, by providing products or services to you. Any acknowledgement of your order is only to confirm receipt of your transmission.
- The price is as stated on this Site at the time of the order, expressed in Australian dollars
- Unless otherwise stated, the price excludes any applicable GST (an Australian value added tax of 10% on most products and services) and delivery and insurance charges.
- Products and services available through this Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Listed products or services may not be available immediately or at all.
- You authorise us to charge your nominated credit card or other electronic payment facility accepted by us with the full price, applicable GST and delivery and insurance charges.
- We endeavour to arrange delivery as quickly as possible, subject to availability. However, we will not be liable to you if delivery is delayed or products are forwarded to the wrong destination, even if we have specified an indicative delivery time.
- After taking delivery of the products, you agree to examine the products and notify BrAshA-T on the details provided if you consider there is any defect in the products within 10 days of the delivery date.
- If BrAshA-T receives no notification from you within 10 days of the delivery date, you agree that the Products will be deemed delivered without defect.
Links to other Sites
Where the Site contains any hyperlinks to any other websites (“External Sites”), BrAshA-T is not responsible for the accuracy, legality or decency of material or copyright compliance of any such External Sites. All hyperlinks are provided for convenience and information purposes only, and BrAshA-T does not approve, sponsor or endorse any of the External Sites.
These terms and conditions will be construed according to and are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in and of Queensland in relation to any dispute arising under these terms and conditions.